RYL Neo-NaTioN

Hello Admin

Go down

Hello Admin

Post  xiaoaddy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello admin , im new here , my name kamal , stay at kuala lumpur,malaysia , this server need GMs Staff ? I would like to offer my personal , This is my form :

Are you older than 16? : YES

How many hours can you devote to being a GM a week? : anytime I can be online .

Tell us a little about yourself: Muhd Kamal Yusuf , Im from Malaysia , Kuala Lumpur , Im 17years old .

What is your past MMO experience? : GM Event , GM Police .

Have you ever been a GM in game? : YES

Why do you want to be A GM? : Because I want to help promote your server, that server is more interesting

What do you consider cheating or exploiting the game? :Doing this can not be forgiven if I am guilty of these things I hope the admin to take firm action to me.

What would you do if you found out another GM was using their VGM account for personal gain? : I will complain to the admin, admin to take appropriate action.

Contact me : eddy_devil90@yahoo.com ( Yahoo Messager )

This is my original form , thank you Smile

xiaoaddy

Back to top Go down

I want be the gM

Post  Dinking on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Hello admin , im new here , my name nordin, stay at kuala lumpur,malaysia , this server need GMs Staff ? I would like to offer my personal , This is my form :

Are you older than 16? : YES

How many hours can you devote to being a GM a week? : anytime I can be online .

Tell us a little about yourself: mohd nordin, Im from Malaysia , Kuala Lumpur , Im 20years old .

What is your past MMO experience? : GM Event , GM trade .

Have you ever been a GM in game? : YES

Why do you want to be A GM? : Because I want help promote this server

What do you consider cheating or exploiting the game? :Doing this can not be forgiven if I am guilty of these things I hope the admin to take firm action to me.

What would you do if you found out another GM was using their VGM account for personal gain? : I will complain to the admin, admin to take appropriate action.

Contact me :dinikip91@yahoo.com ( Facebook.com )

This is my original form , thank you

Dinking

Back to top Go down

Hye ^^

Post  MonkeyBlood on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 am

My introduce is simple...My name is Yek Yik Soon(chinese+iban)...my age is 16..i live in Sibu,Sarawak..i have ply ryl for 5 year...i like Attker,war,gunner,templer,defender,acher Surprised ...i have ply RYl1 Warfare,Ryl2 Nortpole,Ryl2 NightMare,Ryl2 Destination,Ryl1 Underground,Ryl2 Neo-Nation Very Happy....allll my eq FHC..except Ryl1(coz not hardcap) and Ryl Neo-Nation(only got gunner set Very Happy).....I never been a Gm berfore,,,,i like to been a Gm(if ADM aprrove)....i'"m a fren of GmJamesBond007.....i hope....u guy like me Very Happy....i wan be a Gm:D...if my Power is needed by ADM,I will accept Smile

MonkeyBlood

Back to top Go down

simple

Post  DigimonDataSquad on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 am

IM THE MOST VERY SIMPLE:::::

PROMOTE ME TO GM OKAY????
DigimonDataSquad

https://facebook.com/monkeydnaznaz

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Admin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content